Upper Midwest • East Syracuse, NY • Brookville, OH • Seattle, WA
Akey Regional Dairy Seminars - 2014
Akey is pleased to announce a series of seminars for our dairy nutritional customers. These seminars are designed to provide technical information necessary to help you serve the needs of your dairy customers and prospects.
Focus on research, technical updates and field application.
See detailed list below. Approved for ARPAS Continuing Education Credits.
- Akey will cover the registration, materials and provide lunch on day two.
- The meeting will convene at 1:00 pm on day one
and will adjourn at 3:30 pm on day two.
- *Upper Midwest will start at 1 pm and adjourn at 5pm.
- **Brookville will start at 9 am and adjourn at 2:30 pm.
- Hotel reservations and costs will be the responsibilty of the attendees. A block of rooms is being held under the Akey name for each seminar. (Hotel Reservation Information)
- Upper Midwest Region*
- Willmar, MN - Feb 24, 2014
- Eau Clair, WI - Feb 25, 2014
- Appleton, WI - Feb 26, 2014
- DeForest, WI - Feb 27, 2014
- Eastern Region
- Syracuse, NY - Mar 4-5, 2014
- Midwest Region**
- Brookville, OH - Mar 18, 2014
- Western Region
- Seattle WA - April 8-9, 2014
- Internal Parasite Control
- Carbohydrate Nutrition
- Transition Cow
- Calf Development
- Dietary Fat
- Protein Nutrition
- Scientific Research Review
Dr. Jim Aldrich, Dr. Gale Bateman, Dr. Mark Hill, Dr. Allan Chestnut, Steve Beanblossom, Wibe Fokkink, Dane Schoenbaum, Tim Thompson, Amir Nayeri, David Jones, Patrick Hart, Dennis Wood, Tim Seabrooke, Larry Roth and Troy Brown.
Merck Animal Health
Dr. Don Bliss
Dr. Daniel Luchini and Dr. Brian Sloan
*Please note: Not all listed speakers will participate at all seminars.